EGATE Networks is a leading provider of managed network services, VoIP solutions and digital signage. Whether we’re an extension of a client’s existing IT team, or managing their outsourced IT structure, we’re customer obsessed and aim to provide best in class services. Our team is small but our impact is mighty!
About the position:
We’re growing and are looking to add a Provisioning Specialist to our team!
The Provisioning Specialist will report to the Provisioning & Project Manager and will be responsible for ensuring our technicians have the right equipment and products to successfully complete their installs. This role requires excellent attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and the ability to complete routine, repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy and care.
- Create individual profiles in company databases for multiple sites and updates databases while organizing information into spreadsheets.
- Investigate products available for projects.
- Run everyday reports to ensure installations are scheduled on time and successfully completed the following business day.
- Liaise with contract technicians and provides them with comprehensive details and documents outlining installation sites for wiring.
- Review site details for each project to determine if the site qualifies for services and provides alternatives.
- Draw upon clear communication skills to explain rejected orders and installation setbacks and builds a solution to enable the project to go forward.
- Work closely with Telcos across Canada, including Bell, Rogers, Telus, Aliant, SaskTel, SHAW, Allstream,Terago and more
- Order products such as ADSL, Fibre, Ethernet, Cable, Wireless and 3G based on customer requirements.
- Create Tag and Locate tickets as requested by Egate Support Team
- Arrange shipping requests when needed (creating shipping labels, packaging, arrange courier’s pickup, update internal shipping spreadsheet)
- Highschool diploma
- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience, preferably with an ISP or telecom provider
- Advanced MS Office skills, with particular emphasis on Outlook and Excel
- Strong attention to detail, with highly accurate data entry skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Sense of urgency, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- We’re big believers in continuous learning and support our employees’ professional development
- Competitive compensation, including paid vacation and sick days, Health Spending Account
- WFH flexibility
Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com for consideration. While we value every candidate’s interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
EGATE is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodation policy in place; if you require any accommodation please advise in your application so we may coordinate.