Connectivity : DSL
Your business requires a high speed dedicated access option that complements your budget priorities and strategic growth objectives. Digital Subscriber Technology or "DSL" Internet provides low cost, high bandwidth access to ensure consistent communication with partners, suppliers and most importantly, customers. With DSL Internet, you have a choice of options to suit your business requirements - gaining enough power to support basic Internet functions like e-mail and browsing without the complexity required by sophisticated Internet applications.
DSL technology uses existing copper telephone wiring to deliver high-speed data services to businesses and homes that previously had required costly dedicated services which were beyond the reach of the average consumer and small business. DSL is an asymmetric service available, and is offered in both 3 and 4 Mbps downstream connections, with upstream speeds of up to 0.8 Mbps with all speeds dependent on line conditions.
Our service offers the following options:
- Available for both Business and Residential Lines
- Dynamic, Static, or Subnet IP Addressing Options Available
- Available in many areas through Ontario and Quebec
DSL offers the following advantages:
- Speed: Content downloads in Seconds - not Minutes
- Always Connected: No need to wait to connect
- Easy Installation: In many cases an onsite technician is not required
- Cost Effective: Fraction of the cost of traditional high speed services
Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) technology uses existing copper telephone wiring to deliver high-speed data services to businesses and homes that previously had required much more costly dedicated services which were beyond the reach of the average consumer and small business.