Current Job Offerings :: Help Desk Support Agent
You will deliver technical and non-technical solutions to our residential
and business customers with Internet and domain name registration concerns.
the latest technologies combined with your strong communication skills
and superior trouble-shooting abilities, you will provide solutions to meet
the challenges posed by our customers. Your commitment to maintaining the highest
standard of customer service is essential.
This position is available on a full-time or part-time basis, and may require shift work.
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies and technological/industry
- Knowledge of EGATE's products and services
- Working knowledge of PCs and the Microsoft Windows platform (Macintosh experience a benefit)
- Knowledge of the Domain Name Registration system so as to be able to assist customers with registration related inquiries
knowledge of PCs, TCP/IP, Dial-up and ADSL
- Demonstrated knowledge of the
Domain Name Service System (DNS)
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
To apply for any position please FAX a current resume and cover letter
to (416) 447-6447 to the attention of Peter Rooney. We regret to advise that
we are unable to accept applications via e-mail or in person. Only applicants
selected for an interview will be contacted.