Current Job Offerings :: Application Developer
EGATE is looking for an experienced application developer to join our team. The developer would be responsible for working independently and with various contractors on the design and implementation of various projects. A large majority of the work is web application development for our Domain Name Registrar software systems.
Successful candidates will have a versatile skill-set.
This is a full-time, on-site position with an immediate start date.
Salary commensurate with experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience using PHP or similar web application development language such as ASP or JSP
- Experience in a strongly typed language such as Java, C++, C or others an asset.
- Solid understanding of website architecture and MySQL database structure & design, as well as object-oriented programming
- Minimum of basic graphic design and layout skills
- Comfortable using CVS and other revision control systems
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to document work including producing user-level documentation
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Along with your resume, please include a detailed description of past development projects with specifics descriptions of your contributions to each project.
To apply for any position please FAX a current resume and cover letter
to (416) 447-6447 to the attention of Peter Rooney. We regret to advise that
we are unable to accept applications via e-mail or in person. Only applicants
selected for an interview will be contacted.